12 Worlds Dragonscape
Jack is a warforged scout, named for his nature as a jack-of-all-trades. Currently he is not part of the adventuring party.
Jack: Male Warforged(Scout) Fct9; CR 9
Small Construct (living construct)
HD 9d8+18; hp 65
Init +7; Spd 25 ft/x4
AC 20 (+6 armor, +3 dex, +1 size), touch 14, flat-footed 17
Base Atk/Grapple +6/+3
Full Atk +11/+6 Psychokinetic (+1d4 Force) (1d3+1;19-20/x2, +1 Hand Crossbow), +12/+7 Psychokinetic (+1d4 Force), Within 30 ft. (1d3+2;19-20/x2, +1 Hand Crossbow)
SA&SQ Trapfinding(Ex), Inspiration, Cunning Insight (Ex), Cunning Knowledge (Ex), Arcane Dilettante (Sp), Brains over Brawn (Ex), Cunning Defense (Ex), Cunning Strike (Ex), Opportunistic Piery (Su), Cunning Surge (Ex)
SR 0; AL N; SV Fort +5, Ref +9, Will +5
Str 12(+1), Dex 16(+3), Con 14(+2), Int 19(+4), Wis 14(+2), Cha 12(+1)
Skills: Balance¹ +12, Climb¹ +8, Decipher Script +9, Disable Device +16, Escape Artist¹ +10, Forgery¹ +9, Handle Animal +6, Jump¹ +4, Open Lock +19, Ride¹ +14, Search¹ +16, Sleight of Hand +10, Spot¹ +13, Tumble +12, Use Magic Device +13, Use Rope¹ +12.
Feats: Exotic Weapon Proficiency (PH 94) (Crossbow, Hand), Point Blank Shot (PH 98), Rapid Reload (PH 99) (Crossbow, Hand), Mithral Body (RE 119).
- -2 Strength, +2 Dexterity, -2 Wisdom, -2 Charisma
- Base land speed of 20 feet.
- Immunity to poison, sleep effects, paralysis, disease, nausea, fatigue, exhaustion, effects that cause the sickened condition, and energy drain.
- Cannot heal lethal damage naturally.
- Can be targeted by spells that affect living creatures as well as those that affect constructs.
- Spells from the healing subschool and supernatural abilities that cure hit point damage or ability damage provide 1/2 normal effect.
- You are vulnerable to heat metal, chill metal, repel metal or stone, repel wood, rusting grasp and the touch of a rust monster.
- You are disabled at 0 HP and become inert at -1 to -9 HP. You do not lose HP while inert unless you take additional damage.
- You do not need to eat, sleep, or breathe. A wizard still needs 8 hours of rest before preparing spells.
- Composite Plating: Your composite plating counts as armor. You cannot wear armor or a magic robe. Your composite plating may be enchanted just like armor.
- Light Fortification (Ex): Critical hits or sneak attacks against you have a 25% chance to be negated.
- Favored Class: Rogue
- Trapfinding(Ex): You can use the Search skill to locate traps when the task has a DC higher than 20. You can use the Disable Device skill to disarm magic traps.
- Inspiration: You have 5 points you can use to activate your class features. They refresh at the start of every encounter.
- Cunning Insight (Ex): You may spend 1 inspiration point to gain a +4 competence bonus to one attack, damage, or save before you roll.
- Cunning Knowledge (Ex): You may spend 1 inspiration point to gain a +9 competence bonus to one skill check if you have at least 1 rank in the skill. This is usable once per skill per day.
- Arcane Dilettante (Sp): At the start of each day, you may choose 4 spells from the wizard/sorceror list with a maximum level of 3. You may not choose the same spell more than once and you may only choose one of the maximum level. When preparing spells, you may apply metamagic feats to them. By spending 1 inspiration point, you may cast the prepared spell.
- Brains over Brawn (Ex): You add a +4 bonus to all strength and dexterity checks.
- Cunning Defense (Ex): You may spend 1 inspiration point to add a +4 dodge bonus vs a single opponent for one round.
- Cunning Strike (Ex): You may spend 1 inspiration point to add a 1d6 sneak attack damage to a single attack.
- Opportunistic Piery (Su): You may spend 1 inspiration point to either heal 22 points of damage or turn (not rebuke) as a level 9 cleric. You may only use this ability 5 times per day.
- Cunning Surge (Ex): You may spend 3 inspiration points to gain an extra standard action during your turn.
Jack is currently detached from the adventuring party, having elected to stay behind on one adventure in order to honor a commitment made to a water elemental.